Columbus Homicide Defense Attorney
Advocacy from a Trusted Criminal Defense Lawyer
If you or someone you know has been accused of murder or manslaughter in the State of Ohio, this is one fight you will not want to face alone! Talk to Ohio criminal defense attorney Terry Sherman, he is able to provide sophisticated and knowledgeable representation with a level of experience and advantage had by very few law firms.
We draw upon 40 years of legal experience and we are committed to pursuing a reduction or dismissal of your charges. Your choice of legal representation is critical.
- 40 years trial experience
- Best Lawyers in America, 2004 – 2016
- Ohio Super Lawyer, 2004 – 2016
- AV Rating in Martindale Hubbell (the highest rating given in this legal peer review)
- AVVO Rating 9.5 Superb Top Attorney – Criminal Defense
- National Trial Lawyers Association – Top 100 Lawyers
Contact us to learn what Columbus criminal attorney Sherman can do for your case.
Homicide Charges in Ohio
Homicide is the intentional or unintentional killing of another human being. A manslaughter charge involves negligent or accidental killing, while murder is intentional and / or premeditated. It is essential that you retain a skilled Columbus criminal defense lawyer who can protect your future and defend your rights.
We are experienced defending against these charges, among others:
- First degree murder
- Second degree murder
- Third degree murder
- Voluntary manslaughter – killing without calculation in the heat of the moment under provocation
- Involuntary manslaughter – killing another due to lawful, unlawful, or gross negligence or recklessness
- Vehicular homicide while driving under the influence of drugs and / or alcohol
Choose Terry Sherman for Tough Representation
Speak with Columbus homicide attorney Terry Sherman today if you or someone close to you has been accused of homicide in Ohio. We provide strong and capable defense to men and women throughout the region. With 40 years of experience, criminal defense attorney Sherman offers elite representation to clients convicted of the most serious crimes.
Contact our law office today to request a free case evaluation or to learn more about our homicide defense practice and how we are prepared to protect your freedom.
Free Case Review
The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not